Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and hard-working professionals (and animal lovers, of course!).
Please fill out the form below or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Job" to get started.
If you don't see a job listing that suits you but you would still like to get in touch, send us a message telling us a bit about yourself and what kind of role you are looking for.
We are headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
E-commerce Operations Administrator: $12-$15/Hr
This role will help grow our assortment of products as well as help assess current and future apparel styles and designs. In addition, this role is required to document, define and carry out warehouse processes, and to help scale our overall operations.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide input on new product styles, colors, sizes and design elements
- Process and evaluate new product images
- Set up new items; write text, enter data and post products to the catalog
- Process and maintain digital production art files
- Request, procure and maintain any necessary sample garments; send to clients and staff as needed
- Manage and audit inventory data; procure various inventory stock data and reports
- Manage data related to vendor purchases
- Manage data related to customer purchases and order fulfillment; procure various sales and operational reports
- Help document existing processes and create training or instructional material
- Learn and follow operational and manufacturing procedures to create products for customer orders
- Monitor product quality and help implement process quality improvements
- Support the operations leaders in evolving existing or developing new processes
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Excel
- 1+ plus years experience in related business functions preferred
- Familiarity with current fashion trends
- Able to demonstrate customer-centric thinking
- Highly organized, strategic thinker and planner
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and promotes quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to be hands-on and delve into functional tasks when needed