Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and hard-working professionals (and animal lovers, of course!).
Please fill out the form below or write to email@example.com with the subject line "Job" to get started.
If you don't see a job listing that suits you but you would still like to get in touch, send us a message telling us a bit about yourself and what kind of role you are looking for.
We are headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Office Manager: $40k-$45k/yr
We are looking for an experienced, technology-savvy professional who’s eager to support various business, financial, and accounting operations for a small but growing e-commerce apparel business. You’ll play a key role in ensuring the trains run on time and that all critical administrative functions get taken care of. This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage critical day-to-day office tasks, including ordering job supplies, coordinating meeting schedules, paying rent, and maintaining a comfortable office environment.
- Use our accounting software (Intuit Quickbooks) to ensure timely payroll payments.
- File monthly, quarterly, and annual state & federal tax returns.
- Assist with annual corporate filings by organizing and retrieving relevant documents and data.
- Maintain important business insurance coverages.
- Oversee payments to contractors, partners, and vendors.
- Secondary duties include providing support as needed for various departments across the organization, such as Business Development, Site Experience, Manufacturing, Shipping & Fulfillment, Graphic Design, and Marketing. You will be joining a small but growing early-stage company and therefore will have the opportunity to play a key part in developing the direction of multiple aspects the business.
Who You Are:
- Experienced: You have hands-on experience working with accounting software, ideally Intuit Quickbooks Online.
- Technologically-savvy: You can use Microsoft Excel with ease; you know how to use tools such as Gmail, Google Calendar, and Slack; you’re on social media; you do your shopping online (primarily on your phone).
- Trustworthy: You will be trusted to handle sensitive corporate information.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Resourceful: You are flexible and are willing to wear many different hats.